Free Download e-Doctor IPTV Cyprus/Greece TV APK For PC Windows
Free Download eDoctor IPTV APK For PC:Just download free apps apk and install eDoctor IPTV APK for PC.Just download eDoctor IPTV APK as you want and eDoctor IPTV will give you what you need.
The description of e-Doctor IPTV Cyprus/Greece TV
WARNING: We don’t stream any channel, all contest is a copyright of their owner. This app provide channels ONLY for testing purpose. If you like them please pay legal channels provider for extreme quality and stability. We are not responsible for any non working links as is streamer decision to stop free streaming.
NOTE: IPTV Core Required for this app to work (without iptvcore this app is useless).
NOTE: Before you Install you agree you have to install extra apps for this app to work, otherwise don’t install.
NOTE: This app has ads when you start and when you choose category, if you don’t like that please don’t install.
NOTE: Watch Tutorial Video for Help. If still Problems Contact us, we will answer you within few hours.
e-Doctor IPTV is the best iptv app for watching TV, P2P TV & Sports and listening Radio through your internet connection. With automatic channel list updated you can watch TV or listen to Radio just using your phone or tablet anywhere. Even at home using android TV box directly to your TV.
By country (currently Cyprus, Greece, USA,UK,France,Germany,Spain, India…. etc) (REQUIRED enable MXPLAYER “Loop one” FOR “USA_LOOP-ONE” etc.)
By category (Documentation/entertainment, Kids, News, Music, Sports, Cinema) -English Language available.
P2P Live Sports (Redirects you to website with updated matches)
P2P TV (Romania, Bulgarian, Russian (some with English) categories)
By country (currently Cyprus, Greece, UK, Germany, Spain )
By category (Some English Music Channels by Category)
Also Working EPG (electronic program guide) for Greece and Russian channels is available (Choose Tile).
Free Download eDoctor IPTV APK For PC
– Internet connection of-course 🙂 (at least 5MBs)
– IPTV Core (install from Google Play)
– Video Player (recommend MXPlayer,VLC for acestream P2P)
– Youtube Player for some Channels
– Acestream and Sop to Http for P2P TV and Sports.
Note1: List updated every week without the need to update application.
Note2: App needs a few seconds to load list and epg.
Configure app to change Video Player (see last photos)
– After choose category Go to settings (upper right dots)
– At Streaming Player Choose System Select (will ask you which player to use for the channel you choose).
Configure MXPlayer for normal Multi language support:
– Go to settings
– Find “SW decoder (network)” and check the box.
If you want English (or any language) as Default audio language
– Go to settings
– Find “Preferred audio Language” and choose your preferred language (you can choose more than one).
Fix MXPlayer AC3 not supported
– Download codecs from “https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=25033”
– After download complete open MXPlayer and when prompt “codecs found use them” click yes. MXPlayer should restart and everything should work.
(1) Fix app name when using source2Whats New 6.01:
(1) Added “Choose List Source” before app loaded (Will Fix “List cannot load” error for some devices cannot load default list source.)
(2) Fix strange behaviour on some devices.Whats New in V6.0:
(1)Fully new app with side menu (remade from the beginning).
(2) Android 8.0 support.
(3) Now you can access p2p list without installing any p2p app by pressing skip button (you want be able to play channels btw).